I feel like a new woman these days. I changed to a new MS medication last month. I was very hesitant and skeptical of the potential side effects, but I have been thrilled that I haven't had anything significant. Instead of a daily injection it is a pill taken twice a day. That's it. Two glassfuls of water and a little blue capsule and my evenings went from torturous to blissfully normal! I am absolutely thrilled and ever so grateful to the FDA for approving this new medication last year.
We will be monitoring the silent effects on my liver and white blood cell count as we go, just to make sure everything is as it should be, but I am hopeful, and very optimistic. Thank you so much for those of you who have prayed on my behalf. I know I am not necessarily entirely out of the woods, but at least for now I can be every SO grateful to have a much better way to fight the disease progression. Oh, and did I mention it is a more effective medication too?? Win, win, win. :) Life is good.
A Million YAY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete