Thursday, September 13, 2012
Christinesio
In 1998 I came back from volleyball tryouts to an afternoon of hard work. My family was painting and repairing our old home in Colorado Springs to spruce it up before we put it on the market. I'm not sure how my dad recruited some of my high school friends to help us, but they were there helping to paint as well. My friend Josh, chuckled and said, "Christinesio?" I looked at him, puzzled, although it wasn't unlike him to make random comments. He asked me why I had written it on my shirt. I realized that I still had the piece of tape from volleyball tryouts across the back of my shirt where they asked us to write our first name, first letter of our last name, and our grade in school. CHRISTINES10. The name stuck.
Labels:
Christine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, in the 16 years I've known you, I've never heard that story! You learn something new every day :)
ReplyDelete